Several factors are considered for admission to RPC. We seek cultural diversity and look for students of academic and leadership potential from around the world. Our students succeed in a challenging English-speaking academic environment, demonstrate an interest in a variety of co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, and are committed to serving their communities. Our Admissions staff evaluates various aspects including academic records from the previous years, a personal profile, reference letters, an interview, and other demonstrated achievements
THE COLLEGE ADOPTS FOLLOWING ADMISSION PROCEDURES:
- Admission in HS 1st year for Arts Science and Commerce classes for new students will be made purely on merit basis, based on the performance of class x.
- The students duly passed in the HS 1st year examination will automatically qualify for admission in the 2nd year.
- Admission forms and prospectus can be obtained from the office of the College office against a payment of Rs. 500/- (rupees one hundred) only.
- Admission is made strictly in order of merit and is governed by the College admission rules. Principal’s decision regarding admission is final.
- Fees once paid will not be returned under any condition. If anyone seeks transfer certificate in between a session, he or she has to pay the remaining tuition fee for the whole year.
- Admission forms should be submitted along with following testimonials within seven days from the date of issue of forms unless otherwise notified.
- Self attested copies of marks-sheet, Certificates and Admit Cards, Registration Card of last qualifying examination.
- Five copies of recent passport size photographs.
- Attested copies of caste certificate.
(Students are required to produce the all original documents attached with the admission form during the time of admission)
- Eligible candidates will be enlisted after scrutiny and duly notified on the College notice board for admission. Registration forms of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council will be issued to the enlisted candidates only at the time of admission or later on. The filled up registration forms must be submitted to the College within seven days from the date of distribution with the prescribed registration fees.
- Any pressure or interference from any quarter for admission will automatically disqualify the claims of an admission seeker.